Interior Designer InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Web Intern - External Relations iDeas LabCSIS
Junior Designer InternshipInterior Resource Group
Showroom InternshipGeorge Cameron Nash, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual/ Remote)Careerminds
Entry Level Leather Craftsman Apprentice - Long TermCT Music Straps Inc. / Designer Leatherworks Division
A Wedding and Bridal Internship / Volunteer Role that Makes a Difference!Changing The Present
Web Graphic DesignerBookmark This
14 NE 1st Ave
Posted: October 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA full-service digital agency servicing a broad spectrum of clients is looking for a seasoned graphic designer / web designer who is responsible for concept development and the translation and extension of concepts into effective visual designs for web development projects, social marketing and digital campaigns. We offer a fun, hard working creative and dynamic team. Candidate must have the ability to work proficiently on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development. The ideal applicant will be self-motivated, organized and able to independently identify and implement needed improvements.
Responsibilities• Create UI/UX designs
• Create wireframe prototypes as needed
• Work side-by-side with a Front End Web Development to build and validate all visual/functional enhancements
• Collaborate with development team on technical recommendations
• Continued competitive awareness for product best-in-class.
• Ensure visual & interactive integrity of front-end build
• Partner with various creative leads to organize layouts and deliver for executive presentation
Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree (Design / Interactive) or equivalent design experience
• 3-5 years Web visual design experience
• Sophisticated sense of visual design/style
• Passionate advocate of for usability & user experience
• Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
• Working understanding of E-commerce and usability best practices
• Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
• Resourceful self-starter who gets things done
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, constructive approach
• Advanced Photoshop Skills
• Working knowledge of Illustrator
• Proven talent in graphic and interactive design
• Verifiable experience in Mobile Web Design
• Must provide sample of best UX and design work
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator