CBRE/New England Commercial Real Estate Design InternshipCBRE/New England
Design Internship Summer 2017Jonathan Adler
Design Internship for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Interior Design InternLittle Makers Academy
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship Program- DesignBrand Union
Marketing InternBrene & Beau
Interior Designer InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Website Design InternBookmark This
Patty Loehn Coaching (I AM A WORTHY WOMAN)
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: Westfield, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is looking for a qualified intern to join our Website design/ graphic design team. Our Design department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns as well as in the website design and graphic design areas.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized and making changes and edits to the website when needed.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Designing wordpress website themes.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Social Marketing, Website Design, Wordpress Design
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver