Graphic Design Intern1989
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipPlexuss.com
Graphic and UX/UI Design InternshipPlexuss.com
***3D Art and Installation Event Design Intern***True Event and Design Co.
User Experience Researcher for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
Design Assistant InternTaylor Spellman NEW YORK
Website Designer & SEOBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
446 Massachusetts Avenue
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
At COLOR IN SOUND we offer a wide range of business services that will assist you in brand identification, sales and marketing. Our company has worked closely with a wide range of clientele including Grammy Award winning artists, internationally acclaimed public figures and brands.
Responsibilities- Create event flyers.
- Design templates for marketing material (ie: E-mail Blasts, Websites, etc.)
- Create logos
- Design social media banners, pictures and branding material.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience designing.
- Must be a fast worker with attention to detail.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new approaches and ideas.
- Must have internet access, a computer with Adobe Suite, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.