Graphic Design InternProspect Row
Graphic Design InternHerbsoil
Graphic Design Intern at fast growing start-upMentat
Design - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Web Design Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
SPRING DESIGN INTERNEncantos Media PBC
Web DesignerJean Martin, Inc.
Website Developer / DesignerBookmark This
Freedom Financial Solutions, LLC
Posted: May 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the fastest growing Life Insurance IMO's (Independent Marketing Organizations) representing over fourteen A-rated insurance carriers. An ideal intern would utilize social media to engage with a community of insurance agents while coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns. This position would work closely with the President of sales/recruiting and collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments. Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
We are seeking a Web Developer/Designer to update and re-design our agent training websites.
• Craft responsive websites for insurance agent training
• Deliver strategic and consistent end-to-end experience for users
• Modifying existing website, Influence the design of the projects you work on
• Work collaboratively with developers to execute design vision
• Design according to requirements documentation
• Follow client brand guidelines and these guidelines when appropriate
• Meet realistic design deadlines
ResponsibilitiesCandidate must be articulate, organized, able to work independently and a multi-tasker and energetic.
Requirements• WordPress (custom themes & plugins)
• HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL
• Web Development & Web Design
• SEO optimization
• Web Content Creation
Any additional Technical or Design background a plus