AT&T Leadership Development Program Full TimeBookmark This
DescriptionAt AT&T, we believe innovation begins when people use technology to enhance their lives. It’s what people do with what we do that makes the difference—whether we are delivering technology that empowers caregivers to remotely monitor patients, launching new services from one of our app factories or deploying the nation’s fastest 4G network.
People propel us to deliver the future before anyone else. However, it requires dedication, passion and hard work. But most importantly, it requires leadership. With strong leaders our spirit of innovation thrives, and that’s why we continuously invest in people to run and lead our company.
In one of the best leadership development programs in the country, you’ll deliver extraordinary results, collaborate in an open environment and lead others. You’ll hone your personal and professional skills. You’ll unleash your potential. With the goal of delivering the future first for our customers, you will make the impossible, possible. Simply put, you will become a leader, so you can lead us into the future.
You will rotate through three customized positions within AT&T, which provides a diverse work experience to gain strong foundational knowledge about our business. Your assignments will be based on evaluations that will identify your key strengths, unique background and passions. Your work will be impactful—whether you’re providing solutions for customers with a global footprint, leading multi-million-dollar projects in one of our innovation centers or expanding the nation’s fastest 4G network.
Our program focuses on your long-term development. You will receive assignments that will stretch your abilities. But you won’t be alone. You’ll be placed in a three-year mentoring program where AT&T senior leaders will take an invested interest in your career, and you’ll be placed in the strongest talent network within AT&T. You’ll participate in four of our award-winning, AT&T-University conferences designed just for your Leadership Development Program. You’ll be backed by program staff that has been providing participants support for more than 25 years.
If your passion is learning how to run a myriad of organizations at a company that’s driving massive innovation, check out our Leadership Development Program.
· MBA or Masters
· Demonstrated leadership in prior positions
· Ability to drive results in highly collaborative and innovative work settings
· Willing to relocate (Main locations: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and San Ramon)
· U.S. citizen or permanent resident or other protected individual as defined in 8 U.S.C. Sec 1324(b)(3). H Visas are currently not being sponsored.
· Chief Learning Officer ranked AT&T No. 1 for LearningElite company
· AT&T was ranked 1st on the annual list of the Best Corporate Citizens by CR Magazine
· DiversityInc Magazine ranked AT&T No. 13 overall on its overall Diversity List
· Universum Student Survey ranked AT&T No. 2 in the nation for Rotational Development Programs