Development & Event Planning Intern (Fall 2014)Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Summer 2014 Intern, Development & Partnerships (Logistical Support)The German Marshall Fund of the United States
Summer 2014 Intern, Development & PartnershipsThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Multi-platinum Grammy award winning team is now seeking creative and excutive services internsPhantom Music
Web/App DevelopersTechSquare Inc.
Android Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Fanatic Sports
Fanatic Sports is a New York-based technology company focused on improving the sports fan experience. The Fanatic mobile application creates a new engagement channel for sports fans to interact with other fans, local venues, their favorite teams, and global brands. Fans, venues, teams, and cities compete for loyalty points and rankings.
Create and build an Android application for the Fanatic brand in New York City. You will work closely with our CTO developing the application using Agile and Lean techniques like TDD and Continuous Delivery. You will identify and develop new features for the application as the project grows. You will regularly interact and network with the Fanatic management team and other interns to collaborate and creative initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesStudent responsibilities include:
• Develop Android app
• Create clean and maintainable code
• Network on and offline to spread the word among your peers
• Android devleopers will be expected to work 10-20 hours per week
What you will receive:
• Resume-building experience to jumpstart your career.
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Networking opportunities with the startup community in Boston and New York.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
RequirementsIdeal candidate criteria:
• Passionate interest in collegiate and professional sports, specifically NY or Boston teams.
• Experience with Java or Android
• Regular user of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Creative and entrepreneurial
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable presenting and discussing new technologies