BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
3300 BUCKEYE ROAD (BUCKEYE TOWER), SUITE 840
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national, nonprofit organization focused on educating women owned companies about federal government contracts and other opportunities.
We are in need of a Business Development Manager to oversee member clients fees, programs, services, etc.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day functions may include, but are not limited to:
*Contacting member/clients via email or phone regarding payments, services, schedule of appointments
* Followup input on assignments, projects on clients worklist
* Sit in on business sessions to capture clients' assignments
RequirementsThe Business Development Manager must be or have:
* Articulate, Professional, Polite
* Excellent verbal and written skills (keenly aware of spelling, grammar)
* Great Interpersonal Skills
* Self Motivated/Learner
* An Intuitive person