Social Media / Business Development Intern Wanted for Production Company and New Clothing LineSugar and Spice Productions
Web Applications Development ProgrammerValuepon Corporation
Full Stack Web Development InternKotaroDesign LLC
Development InternThe Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland
Development InternKimera Orphanage
Bro Development SpecialistBookmark This
Bro Box LLC
2818 W Chicago Ave
DescriptionWho are you?
Someone daring enough to connect with Bros and products that could potentially change their lives.
Who are we?
BroBox, the only affordable way for Bros to try ridiculously kick-ass consumer products without any commitment or even conscious thought. www.broboxclub.com
What is a Bro exactly?
He’s the male counterpart of the Millennial Generation (18-34 year olds).
Why should you care?
BroBox is an exclusive product feature and marketing wingman designed for brands that want to connect with this awesome demographic. www.brands.broboxclub.com
We are current seeking a Bro Development Specialist to assist in the daily functions of spreading awesome brands to Bros.
What does it take?
Curiosity with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
Polished written and verbal communication, at least in English.
Comprehension of various social media tools and the ability to effectively utilize them to promote, promote, promote!
What’s in it for you?
Depends on how much you prove yourself to the League of Bros.
Academic credit can be arranged for those requiring it.
What’s the commitment?
Minimum of 8 hours per week but you attain the ability to work from anywhere in the world.
How do you get started?
Make contact to learn more.
Include a resume highlighting your particular set of skills
ResponsibilitiesThe Intern will work closely with the League of Extraordinary Bros in the development and completion of critical missions towards achieving success for The Organization.
• Extensive research in social topics/products that are essential to a healthy lifestyle and personal development while highlighting the needs and benefits of being a Bro.
• Application of creative and critical thinking skills in the development and design of awesome Bro Box concepts.
• Creating sales & marketing campaigns to identify, connect with and lock-in Sponsors for the good of all Bros.
• Promoting the Organization’s vision and mission through social media and content on various digital platforms as well as events and activities.
• Researching online competitors and aiding in the development of unique marketing and promoting strategies to win.
Interns will also perform other duties that are customarily performed by other persons in similar such positions, as well as such other duties that may be assigned from time to time by The League of Extraordinary Bros.