Business Development AssistantBookmark This
Blue Technologies Inc.
2901 Tasman Drive, Suite 107
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionMeedow.com is an educational startup based in Silicon Valley. We focus on bridging educational resources between Asia and the United States by creating and utilizing new information technology infrastructures. We are a strong advocate of developing “well-rounded” students by giving them access to high quality educational programs worldwide, both on and off campus, which help cultivate students to become critical thinkers, creative leaders, and committed members of our society.
Our team is composed of business, educational and technical professionals with rich international backgrounds. Most of the team members are native-born Chinese who have deep understanding of both Chinese and American education systems. Our success and a strong desire to advocate for quality education has forged our determination to help the younger generation of learners and leaders to succeed by optimizing resources and tools for learning.
We offer 3-6 months part-time (15-20hr/wk) and full time internships.
Responsibilities1. Assist director of R&D department in market analyses, developing business development strategies and executing effective joint business plans.
2. Help build and maintain long-lasting cooperative relationships with partners by contacting and following up with them. Potential partners are selected educational program providers which are mainly prestigious colleges, universities and higher education institutes.
3. Work with partners to ensure a smooth international student enrollment process and other matters to meet our customers’ needs.
4. Assist in creating and evaluating new and creative ways to build partnerships around our content and services.
Requirements1. Educational working experience is preferred.
2. Ability to develop co-operative marketing plans with partners.
3. Strong interpersonal skills to develop long-term relationships.
4. Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
5. Successful candidates will be strategic business thinkers and analytical consultants whose core strengths are prospecting, networking, relationship building, presenting, advising, and closing new and growth business opportunities.
6. Have a passion for education and understand the significant points of change that can influence a nation’s education system.
7. Understand or be willing to learn Chinese culture.