Development Intern - Musical Theatre FactoryMusical Theatre Factory
Zappos Mobile Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Mobile Back End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos iOS Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Business Development AssociateBookmark This
Globe Medical Realty Advisors
750 Port Americal Drive
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity for a soon to be or recent college graduate ( but not required)interested in the healthcare industry .We are looking for smart, high energy, type-A personality prospects that want to join a nationally known healthcare real estate company .The role of the business Development Associate is to work in partnership with the Brokers to help Globe Medical Realty Advisors achieve its growth objectives through new client acquisition. Business Development Associates play a major role in the business development process, from initial contact with a prospect to facilitating clients meeting with our brokers. Our services are at no cost to our clients we are a true value add to the prospects.
The role presents high exposure to senior executives in the health care industry. Individuals in the Business Development Associate position will gain broad exposure to C-level constituencies in healthcare, fundamental business concepts, leading-edge business practices, and the operational, administrative and financial structure of the health care economy. This entry level opportunity is a great first step into a high growth organization positioned to expand rapidly.
Responsibilities• Engage with senior-level executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through direct outreach and lead generation campaigns
• Work closely with Marketing to ensure high rates of success and follow-up on demand generation activities and campaigns
• Gather business intelligence on companies, leads and qualified prospects
• Partner with Brokerage team to create customized plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency
• Provide assistance and support to Brokerage team
• Ensure that all contact management reports contains accurate account details and contact information
• Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support the broker in their meetings/ sales calls.
• Prepare collateral materials for prospect interactions
• Shadow and participate in calls, visits, and presentations.
• Manage contract process.
RequirementsHighest Ethical Standards
• Bachelor's degree/ or strong sales/cold call background
• Goal and action orientated, with ability and desire to work towards activity and revenue targets
• High level of comfort with outreaching directly to prospective clients executives and determination when following-up
• Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
• High level of tenacity and creativity
• Persistence, drive, and ability to work proactively
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage an audience
• High level of detail orientation
• A team player and team spirited