Business DevelopmentBookmark This
286 Fifth Ave
DescriptionCleanEdison is a Manhattan-based green startup that is seeking smart and driven interns who are passionate about the sustainability industry and creating strategic partnerships and new business opportunities. As a rapidly expanding company, there is plenty of room for growth. We are looking for an intern to assist in obtaining new business in national markets. As a national leader in environmental education and green workforce development you will be at the forefront of an exciting industry.
Responsibilities- Contact construction, architect, and engineering firms to promote our brand and services
- Schedule individual and corporate classes with firms of all trades and sizes
- Demonstrate ability to work from an automated CRM system (SalesForce experience a plus).
- Assist in contract and proposal construction.
- Prepare, issue, and verify invoices and other sales management deliverables
- Assist in marketing and sales of all product lines.
- Act as liaison with internal departments such as operations and government relations.
Requirements- Strong people person and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable, reliable, responsible, and punctual
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive personality (Energetic, Enthusiastic)
- Ability to Cold Call
- Ability to work autonomously and also with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working directly with customers in person and over the phone
- Professional phone etiquette
- Smart and quick-thinking
- Good at problem solving
- Experience or interest in a field related to clean energy/the environmental sector
- Computer savvy
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working in an office and/or startup environment