Business Development Innovator InternBookmark This
DescriptionAEON is an innovative company in Wallingford, Connecticut. The primary focus of AEON is solution which dramatically simplifies and improves all business communications, reduces costs and improves revenue opportunities by integrating various forms of communications, such as voice, video, digital signage, conferencing, etc. all into one easy to use and reliable product. Come be a part of an amazing team of motivated professionals who are dedicated to bringing beneficial change to the world of business!
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at AEON, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
This internship can start immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks, however, we are flexible.
Internship is unpaid but the experience and opportunity is priceless (see benefits). Candidate may receive school credit upon request.
Responsibilities• Become familiar with the company and other affiliates to gain a firm understanding of our goals and markets
• Create new ways to enhance our public image and bring more attention to our innovative products
• Engage in collaborative work with other interns and team members to develop new concepts and possibilities for future projects
• Conduct research to find new associations that would be beneficial to participate in AEON’s marketplace
• Compile a list of all networking opportunities involving the associations including any future events, conferences, and meetings
• Be able to assess the benefits, location, and cost of attending the various networking opportunities to determine the possibility for attending those events
• Take part in the creation of ideas and development of sales presentations for potential corporate partners
• Attend weekly virtual meetings with supervisor to discuss progress of work and future goals
• Maintain constant communication with new associations to build upon current relationships and develop new ones