Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
101 W. Ohio St., Suite 1350
DescriptionThis position will assist in our search for new acquisitions. The position will entail numerous activities ranging from market research to pro-active phone work in our search effort for potential acquisition candidates. Duties are routinely changing and developing as projects demand. While duties are fluid, the largest percentage of time will be spent placing phone calls and sending emails to develop acquisition leads. This includes networking with business brokers and other deal intermediaries. Interested candidates must be comfortable on the phone making cold calls and have strong written and verbal skills. No relocation or living expenses provided.
1. Outbound, pro-active phone work to develop acquisition opportunities.
2. Data complilation and assessment.
3. Industry and product research.
4. Report development.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Professional written and verbal communications skills required.
2. Self-starter with good organizational skills.
3. Strong professional phone presence.
4. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
5. Good PC skills including proficiency in, but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe products. Prior experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
Marketing, Sales, or Business Curriculum