Partner Development DynamoBookmark This
Time to Save
Descriptionwww.TimetoSave.com is a social organization dedicated to help people of all ages save for their financial future. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life of our members as they age so that they are free to pursue their interests without worrying about their financial situation. This is accomplished by fulfilling our member’s needs for an interactive community, information/education and savings options. These benefits allow our members to make “Time to Save” when preparing for their future.
ResponsibilitiesThe Business Development Intern will be responsible for:
• Becoming familiar with companies which will participate in Time to Save (AEON, theaeonesolution.com)
• Discovering types of associations that would be participants in AEON’s marketplace (Infocomm & E.R.A)
• Developing lists of future events, meetings and conventions held by AEON’s associations
o Benefits of participation, location of these events, basic costs of events
• Assisting in the creation of sales presentations for potential corporate partners
Requirements• Very creative, organized, detail-oriented, and great at people management.
• Ability to manage time along with superb verbal and written communication skills
• The successful candidate must be comfortable and proficient with technology – email, internet, MS Office, and willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player.
• Additionally, candidate must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings a few times a week.
• Considerable experience in marketing and management is preferred, but not required.