Business Development InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
Responsibilities• Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Provide excellent service and be primary contact for prospective customer until close of business development.
• Work with marketing and sales team to craft marketing campaigns, promotions. Execute business strategy both online and offline.
• Gather and analyze market feedback and intelligence and participate in development of commercial strategy and tactics.
• Prepare proposal and generate leads. Responsible for targeting and identifying business development opportunities.
• Provide friendly and timely responses to clientele while prioritizing the most urgent requests.
• Pitch analysis; filtering the various startups going through the JuiceTank system.
• Work with the JuiceTank Community to identify, record, and address common questions, feedback, bugs, and other requests from the community.
• Complete learning exercises, special projects, observe and shadow department managers as well as attend internal meetings.
• Perform other special projects or duties when required.
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (we don’t judge candidates based on a GPA!)
• Sales, Marketing, Communications Major/Minor preferred, but all majors may apply
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!
• Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment