Need Volunteers & Artists for QEB FOUNDATION!!!! Its thanksgiving!!!Lumbo Gang Music
Developmental InternThe National Constitution Center
Development InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Product Development InternStudent Aid Services, Inc.
Development Special Events InternshipGreat Lakes Science Center
Business Development InternBookmark This
315 W. 57th street
New York, NY
DescriptionNOYA is a brand new, NYC-based cosmetic start-up sold in over 150 stores, with more coming! NOYA has launched alongside a second, luxury brand of hair care products set to hit stores next year. This is an opportunity for an energetic intern to work directly with the founder of the company and the rest of the team and gain hands-on experience. You will learn how to become an entrepreneur and build a successful business and how to build a brand from the grounds up. Assist in creating the brand mission, project plans and budgets, packaging, marketing, and sales, among many other things. You will also work closely with team members in developing and launching new product lines from multiple brands and will emerge ready to take a leadership role or start a company of your own.
- Flexible schedule. Fall, summer, or ongoing internship
- Either with or without school credit
1. A cover letter introducing yourself
2. Resume or CV
- Product Development
- Brand management
- Distribution and sales
- Operational management
- And more!
RequirementsThis is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn:
- How do you become an entrepreneur?
- How do you take and idea from concept to practice?
- How do you finance a new business?
The ideal candidate will be:
- Web savvy, passionate, self-motivated, self-directed, energetic, resourceful (able to find out how to do things you don't know), excellent in written and verbal communication, and personable.
- Education and/or working experience in business a plus