Training and Development Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
COMMUNITY PLANNING INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Development InternCovenant House Georgia
Development Intern - Bike MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Development Intern - Walk MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Business Development InternBookmark This
Descriptionwww.TimetoSave.com is a social organization dedicated to help people of all ages save for their financial future. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life of our members as they age so that they are free to pursue their interests without worrying about their financial situation. This is accomplished by fulfilling our member’s needs for an interactive community, information/education and savings options. These benefits allow our members to make “Time to Save” when preparing for their future.
Responsibilities• Become familiar with companies which will participate in Time to Save (AEON, theaeonesolution.com)
• Discover types of associations that would be participants in AEON’s marketplace (Infocomm & E.R.A)
• Develop lists of future events, meetings and conventions held by associations of interest to Time to Save by determining benefits of participation, location of events and basic costs of events.
• Drawing attention to our organization in a positive way and raising awareness of company’s offerings.
• Assisting in the creation of sales presentations for potential corporate partners
• Collaborating with other interns for innovative ideas and on group projects.
• Regular reporting to supervisors on progress of work.
• Continuously reaching out to groups to form constant communication.
Requirements• Very creative, organized, detail-oriented, and great at people management.
• Ability to manage time along with superb verbal and written communication skills
• The successful candidate must be comfortable and proficient with technology – email, internet, MS Office, and willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player.
• Additionally, candidate must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings a few times a week.
• Considerable experience in marketing and management is preferred, but not required.