Crowdfunding Intern with Experience Needed!Save the Water™
Need Volunteers & Artists for QEB FOUNDATION!!!! Its thanksgiving!!!Lumbo Gang Music
Developmental InternThe National Constitution Center
Development InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Product Development InternStudent Aid Services, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
165 Newbury St
DescriptionEros Assembly is looking for a business development intern this summer to support the launch of our new website and summer programs. While this is a part time position, there is an opportunity to have an impact on the business strategy and marketing initiatives of Boston's only modern startup dedicated to improving men's social competency.
This is the perfect position for someone passionate about people, social psychology, and self-improvement.
Responsibilities- Create and implement business development initiatives
- Research Boston's nightlife and explore it firsthand
- Work with the resident Team Lead to launch Boston's first summer program
- Distribute marketing materials to targeted audiences
- Identify new business and marketing opportunities
Requirements- Age 21+
- Attitude of respect towards women (prejudice will not be tolerated)
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Self-starter with ability to manage work independently
- Ambition and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment