Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Resource Development and Donor Management Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
San Jose Jazz Events, Sponsorship & Corporate Engagement Internship Summer Fest 2014San Jose Jazz
Business Development InternBookmark This
2 Tudor City Place, Suite 5BS
New York, NY
DescriptionBoutique marketing, branding and communications firm with a focus on financial support for creative industries is seeking sharp, dedicated, and organized interns with a ready-to-work mentality. Must be a college student interested in business development within the creative industry, the financial services business sector or a recent college grad looking to gain experience/exposure to these fields.
• Strong interpersonal skills – Outgoing and personable.
• Must be computer savvy with Mac apps and Mac computers.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
• High proficiency in spreadsheets and Excel
• Skills in web development, design software, and/or video editing could all be useful, though not necessary.
• Available at least two full days a week.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
This internship position is unpaid.
This position is for immediate hire.
• Assist directly in the development of a new financial services institution specializing in the creative industries, among several other exciting projects.
• Research - including Internet, newspaper, and magazine – in order to help create a database of information relevant to developing this new business.
• Corresponding with new business development leads including drafting emails, placing phone calls, and arranging both electronic and in-person meetings.
• Assisting with general office needs including establishing organization structure and managing executive relations.