Business Development InternBookmark This
We Are One
624 S 10th Ave
Burr Ridge, IL
DescriptionBusiness Development Intern
Company Info: www.weareoneonline.com is a non-profit organization dedicated to help teens understand the connection between destructive behaviors and future challenges. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life of teens so that they are healthy to pursue their goals and dreams.
Internship Description: The Partner Development Intern will be responsible for:
• Define a process for securing more bookings for our school presentations and then secure future bookings
• Develop lists of future events, meetings and conventions held by associations of interest to We Are One by determining benefits of participation, location of events and basic costs of events.
• Drawing attention to our organization in a positive way and raising awareness of company's offerings.
• Assisting in the creation of sales presentations for potential corporate partners
• Regular reporting to supervisors on progress of work.
• Continuously reaching out to groups to form constant communication.
• Very creative, organized, detail-oriented, and great at people management.
• Ability to manage time along with superb verbal and written communication skills
• The successful candidate must be comfortable and proficient with technology -- email, internet, MS Office, and willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player.
• Additionally, candidate must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings a few times a week.
• Considerable experience in marketing and management is preferred, but not required.
Benefits: We are amazing visionaries who place a strong value on team-building and mentorship. Interns will work directly with a member of our senior management team and will have high-level skills and responsibilities to add to their resumes once the internship is completed. If an intern has delivered excellent work, they will receive an amazing recommendation and a stellar letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything that is created (that is not confidential) will go into the intern's professional portfolio. We will gladly provide academic credit, if necessary. Interns will have first-hand knowledge of how to market their services as a freelancer. We are growing and there will be many future career opportunities in our company for successful interns.
Location: This is a virtual internship! Interns will work from home or any place that has internet
Timeline: Immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks; we are flexible and the internship is negotiable.
Compensation: Internship is unpaid, but candidate may receive school credit upon request.