Business Development Intern Reporting to the CEOBookmark This
2350 Peachtree Road
DescriptionIf you are interested please send a personalized message explaining why GottaGolf interests you and what you aim to gain.
We want you to be excited about what you are doing everyday. Join GottaGolf to learn new skills, make valuable connections, and gain insight into the world of a startup. Join us in our adventure as we build from the ground up for a chance learn what works and doesn’t with the real world experience in an expanding start-up. GottaGolf is a tool that makes it simple for golfers to connect and compete. Allowing golfers to coordinate their availabilities and upcoming tee times with other golfers based on location, handicap, industry and interests.
GottaGolf is seeking highly motivated and creative interns to join our internship program. As a GottaGolf intern, you will serve as an integral part of the team, and your ideas and input will be highly valued. Upon successful completion of the internship, the GottaGolf CEO will provide a letter of reference for your future endeavors.
Responsibilities- Get out and talk to potential users and business partners.
- Market research and user acquisition
- Web/ app feature discovery and planning (non-technical).
- Other relevant tasks that specifically interest YOU, we want you to be excited about what you are doing everyday. That is one of the benefits of being at a startup. If you know that certain parts of the business appeal to you more we will be happy to allow you to gain experience in the areas you prefer.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively with potential customers and partners by phone, email and face to face.
- Flexibility- in a startup everyone does a little bit of everything and we are looking for interns who would like to gain experience in all aspects of a startup.
- Interest in Golf is definitely a plus, but not required.
-We are looking for enthusiastic people ready to take on an internship that will allow them to use their creativity freely and gain real world experience with a start-up.