Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
Economic Development InternEast Boston Main Streets
Event Planning Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Business Development and Project Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionManage key strategic business development and project activities for non-profit including but not limited to the following activities:
• Create a sponsorship and grant plan - Research local, regional and national grant and sponsorship opportunities and present a plan
o Apply/pursue grants/sponsorships where approved by management
• Manage ongoing key business correspondence as necessary
• Research local, regional and national business partnership opportunities with hospitals, other non-profit, cancer-related organizations
o Create an interaction plan for key stakeholders/partners
• Assist with planning non-profit fundraising and awareness events
• Update financials/budget as necessary based on income and expenses
• Create reports and project plans as necessary
Requirements• Use data to drive business decisions
• Able to obtain stakeholder feedback to identify, prioritize and escalate issues.
• Displays pride of ownership
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Creative and “Out of box” thinking
• Strong internet and research skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Some analytical skills required