Business development - NYC nightlifeBookmark This
Mulberry Street and remote
New York, NY
DescriptionSam n’ Jo started in March 2009 to organize networking events at upscale Manhattan venues for young professionals.
The team includes photographers, designers, DJs and promoters.
We have been promoting various artists such as clothing designers, lingerie designers, accessories designers, painters, body painters, photographers...
You can check out our past events on www.samnjo.com
This is a unique opportunity to expand your network and get a professional experience in NYC. This is a perfect position for someone interested in all aspects of event planning and entrepreneurship.
The ideal candidate needs to be autonomous, creative, mature, organized, hard worker, decision maker, able to move forward quickly and provide out of the box innovative ideas. This person would also be very outgoing and should have a high level of interpersonal skills
If you think you could be a good match for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesOur intern will be in charge of:
- Managing the planning process of new events
- Implementing new strategies of development
- Strengthening partnership with partners and sponsors
- Developing promotional communications (including weekly event invitation and other promotional items
Requirements- Internet abilities and strong communication skills; written and oral
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities, and willingness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Ability to proofread
- Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
- Office software application: Photoshop, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Perfect usage of social media: twitter, Facebook