Clinical Staff Development InternBookmark This
Gift of Life Donor Program
401 North 3rd Street
DescriptionThe Clinical Staff Development (CSD) intern is an individual currently in pursuit of a Master’s Degree in educational technology, online education, instructional design, curriculum and instruction, or related field. The intern will work with CSD staff to develop educational materials to be delivered through a variety of instructional and learning modalities with a focus on technology-based learning. This individual will also participate in a variety of CSD educational initiatives focused on creating and sustaining effective, experiential and skills-based orientation, continuing education and leadership programs throughout the clinical division.The intern will work collaboratively with CSD and clinical division staff to:
• Partner with CSD and staff Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand and analyze learning needs, identify and understand skills requiring instruction.
• Develop instructional materials by working with SMEs to understand aspects of policies, procedures, systems or skill requiring instruction.
• Produce instructional materials for various instructional delivery methods, including classroom and technology-based learning.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training design through the creation of evaluation / assessment tools that will gauge the mastery of learning objectives during and after training.
Qualification Requirements (Education, Experience, Skill, Knowledge & Ability)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and experience with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate.
• Experience with using Learning/Content Management Systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of;
o adult learning principles
o instructional design theories, models, and applications
o methodologies of online and hybrid course delivery
o quality course development and standards
o course management systems
• Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective time-management skills with ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and assessment and evaluation skills.
Apply to this opportunity at: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3651692