Web DeveloperHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Wanna Work with a Funded Startup as a Web Developer / Engineer ?Space Sculpt
Development InternNational MS Society Southern California & Nevada Chapter
Intern for Music Program in the HamptonsHamptons Music Sessions
PHP Developer and Front end User-interface developersPlain white Tee
Corporate Training and Development InternshipBookmark This
Corporate Learning Institute
DescriptionCorporate Learning Institute is an organizational training and development firm. CLI maintains a large adult learning campus which includes a high ropes course, power pole, soaring eagle and ground initiatives area. CLI enjoys a wide client base and is one of the largest adventure education providers in Chicago to corporations nationwide. Visit us on the web at www.corplearning.com
We offer flexible hours of 20-30 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship, however we do reimburse for travel expenses. Refer to the following job descriptions for more details. Please respond to Susan Cain at 1.800.203.6734 or at email@example.com if interested.
Responsibilities• Assist in the design and delivery of training programs and events
• Learn to manage a training program calendar
• Conduct research in an area consistent with a given workshop and/or event
• Perform miscellaneous office duties
RequirementsCorporate Learning Institute seeks a Corporate Training and Development Intern to assist in the design, development and delivery of training programs and events. This internship would give the intern valuable, real-world experience of their field of study as well as providing the CLI team with administrative support.
• Basic skills in the field
• Effective project management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must live in the Chicago area
• Must have own transportation