Customer Development InternBookmark This
7 West 18th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionPadSquad, The Tablet Engagement Platform, is a unique media and technology company focused on next-generation mobile advertising. We bring premium content publishers together with leading national brands, focused on harnessing the power of tablet and mobile devices. Headquartered in the Flatiron district of New York with offices in Chicago, PadSquad is founded by experienced entrepreneurs and digital media experts with a deep knowledge of how to build media businesses.
Responsibilities• Work with team to strategize, identify & approach relevant web publishers to join the PadSquad community.
• Ideate & implement creative tactics (marketing, social media, etc) to attract new and maintain existing publishers.
• Work with PS product developers & customer development teams to seamlessly on-board publishers.
• Manage Customer Development status & pipeline report with close attention to detail.
Requirements• Clear written & verbal communication skills
• Self-driven, motivated individual
• Extremely organized with ability to multi-task
• Ability to negotiate and sell PadSquad partnership benefits
• Knowledge of digital landscape a plus