Content Marketing Developer and Media TechnologistBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Project Development and Research InternMississippi Consortium for International Development
Corporate Training and Development InternshipCorporate Learning Institute
Website Development and Research InternshipSiyufy International INC.
Development InternECPAT USA
Design and Product Development InternBookmark This
Elizabeth & James Jewelry
233 Spring St
New York, NY
DescriptionElizabeth and James Jewelry is offering an exclusive Spring internship opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a contemporary brand’s jewelry company.
We're seeking a young professional pursuing a fast-paced internship position with a retail fashion brand. This candidate must work thoroughly and efficiently, manage multiple tasks at once, and offer assistance anywhere it's needed before being asked. They must have a natural flair for fashion, appreciation for art, and a keen eye for design. They are organized, creative, detail-oriented, collaborative, and self-sufficient. Most importantly, they are a friendly smile and positive attitude at the beginning and end of every day.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for:
• Working with both creative and product development departments
• Assisting with design story boards for multiple collections
• Organizing artistic materials and design atmosphere
• Coordinating shipping information, product samples and prototypes
• Managing inventory with an internal database system
• Preparing spec sheets for manufacturing and development.
• Creating digital images of designs with Photoshop/image enhancing software
• Researching trends, consumer relations, and competitive information
• Sourcing new samples and materials for upcoming seasons in the showrooms
• Running errands for supplies and inspiration pieces
• Producing meeting agendas and notes
Requirements• Live in New York City, or a surrounding area
• Currently study or have previous experience in art, fashion, design, product development, sales, eCommerce, or marketing
• Committed to working 2-3 days, 10-20 hours/week
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Creative Adobe, Photoshop, graphic design, or other image enhancing software