Developer InternshipBookmark This
3500 Lenox Road, Ste 500
DescriptionAtcore Systems is searching for an impressive PHP developer intern to assist our creative, fast-paced and exciting company. Located in the heart of Buckhead at One Alliance Center; if you enjoy working in a strong tech savvy environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit, there is no better address than this in the Southeast! To be a successful candidate you must enjoy being challenged, utilizing your exceptional skills on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume with subject line Developer Intern to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesDescription of Duties:
- Learn to plan, develop, and maintain mission critical PHP-based UI
- Obtain skills from back-end programmers who can write lean object-oriented PHP 5 code
- Closely work with our Management team on defining new features and workflows
- Work in a demanding Agile environment, continuously delivering value to our users
- Accept & meet challenging deadlines
RequirementsThe right candidate will have experience with PHP (or similar) Developing with knowledge in developing PHP applications, designing, modeling, debugging and integrating software solutions in an enterprise environment.
- UX experience
- Experience working with major cloud providers
- Broad understanding of web architecture and how it applies to scalability
-Knowledge of PHP with at least 3 to 5 years of proven experience
-Knowledge of a modern PHP Framework
-Experience with working with databases such as MySQL/SQLite
-Experience with developing portable cross-platform applications a plus
-Has a passion for problem solving
-Strong communication skills