Development AssistantBookmark This
40 Fountain St, 7th Floor
Year Up's mission is to close the Opportunity Divide in our country by providing urban young adults with the skills, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
ResponsibilitiesReporting directly to the Director of Development, the Development Assistant will play an integral role in ensuring the effectiveness and productivity of the Providence Office by performing a range of administrative duties to support the smooth running of the development office – primarily the foundations and fund-raising programs.
For more information, please contact Katie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Outstanding time management skills, with proven ability to multi-task, accomplishing numerous tasks and changing priorities in an effective and timely manner;
• Demonstrated ability to execute on short-term, deadline-driven tasks daily, as well as important, long-term projects requiring collaboration with external constituencies
• Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Professional and positive customer service-driven approach
• Superb interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and Excel required