Development CoordinatorBookmark This
Beauty Roxx DC
P.O. Box 2021
DescriptionBeauty Roxx DC has been established in the to empower young women to overcome academic, social, and emotional difficulties so that they can reach their full potential; to provide young women with the opportunity to become prominent leaders in our society by giving them the tools necessary to achieve excellence in all facets of their lives; to promote healthy responsible behavior that allows girls to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
• Assist in drafting fundraising emails.
• Identify and manage potential partnerships.
• Maintain contact with current donors through calls, emails and personal notes.
• Assist in event planning.
• Help maintain database.
• Perform general administrative duties.
• At least one (1) year experience of office skills
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.