Zappos Mobile Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Mobile Back End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos iOS Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Android Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Development DirectorBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
DescriptionCompany: Green Lifestyles Network (GLN)
Job title: Development Director
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Board Treasurer (Committee Chair of Finance)
Collaborates with: All department and manager level volunteers
Time Commitment: Part time Volunteer
The Director of Development provides leadership and management of the direction, planning, and execution of fundraising and development related activities for GLN.
This will include, but is not limited to, major gift fundraising, serving as a liaison for multidisciplinary development efforts as well as supervising professional grant manager and grant writers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibility of Director of Development is divided into two parts: fundraising and finance.
1. For fundraising:
• Participating in many fundraising activities such as different workshops or webinars in order to get some training.
• Making sure the adequate financial funds.
• Creating the fundraising plan.
• Participating in the recruitment of many prospective fundraising members who have more accesses to fundraising.
2. For finance:
• Setting up financial goals of the organization.
• Setting up financial policies.
• Setting up the financial guidelines for the organization.
• Developing the budget and comparing the revenues and expenses against the budget, trying to make a consistency between the budget and plans.
• Designing the financial reports and any financial statements.
• Dealing with any concerns, irregularities, trends and events.
• Incorporating with the auditor to make a healthy and legal fiscal policy.
Education, Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years of full time, progressively responsible fundraising experience, including three years of major gift ($25,000 and above) fundraising experience.
• Demonstrated success and evidence of ability to plan and execute a fund drive.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated supervision of professional level staff with leadership, management, and administrative skills that motivate and build professional support staff competencies.
• Strong communication skills including ability to write and speak persuasively about the institution.
• Advanced degree
• Familiarity with donor database applications.
• Demonstrated knowledge of planned giving.
• Experience working with nonprofit organizations
• Demonstrated success in activities to coordinate, attract, and close major gift funding support for a non-profit organization, including face-to-face solicitation of gifts of $25,000-$50,000 or more.
• Demonstrated senior leadership with strategic, policy, and budget planning experience in complex organizations.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position
How to apply:
Please Click on Link below:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Plus: 1 of the following:
Only candidates who send their resume will be considered.