St. Mark Catholic School
DescriptionSt. Mark Catholic School was recognized by the United States Department of Education as a Blue Ribbon Exemplary School in 1992 and again in 2007. The school is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department. The Diocese of Dallas Office of Education, in compliance with the Texas Education Agency, designs the curriculum.
St. Mark is seeking a Development Intern for those seeking work experience with a proven track record.
Responsibilities* Assist with planning, development, and marketing for North Texas Giving 2014
* Research possible grants
* Find appropriate grants and deadlines
* Write and edit grants
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum two years of college experience
* Knowledge of grants and the application process
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Experience writing grants preferred