Development InternBookmark This
Feeding America Tampa Bay
4702 Transport Dr., Building 6
DescriptionThe Development Intern will provide integral support to the FATB Development team during the fast-paced spring season. The Development Intern will gain experience in executing fundraising campaigns from planning to evaluation, constituent relationship management, public speaking, and basic nonprofit management.
Responsibilities- Design and implement donor recognition materials.
- Assist with story-banking in preparation for new donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Create, design, & plan a year-round new donor stewardship postcard as well as help design new ways to steward current sustaining donors.
- Assist the Development Manager and Development Coordinator in maintaining database integrity, de-duplication, and gift processing within DonorPerfect software.
- Coordinate with Development team members to maintain the Development events calendar.
- Assist with community events and tours as needed.
- Attend team building and professional development activities.
- Duties as assigned by Director of Development.
RequirementsFeeding America Tampa Bay is looking to appoint an intern with a passion for the non-profit sector, an interest in relationship management, and a desire to work in a fast paced agency environment. The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A sense of humor and humility are essential. Additionally, the ideal candidate will
- Currently enrolled as an Undergraduate or Graduate student.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have a general interest in the Development profession.
- Exercise good judgment and discretion; strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information.