Need Volunteers & Artists for QEB FOUNDATION!!!! Its thanksgiving!!!Lumbo Gang Music
Developmental InternThe National Constitution Center
Development InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Product Development InternStudent Aid Services, Inc.
Development Special Events InternshipGreat Lakes Science Center
Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionProject CREED is looking for part-time interns that will work with us in building developing important community relationships, augmenting our book collection, and spreading awareness on the public health issues in developing regions in addition to publicizing our unique concept of utilizing children's books as public health education tools. At this time, Project CREED is looking for interns to join our team in the following areas:
- Community Engagement
This internship is unpaid, but offers significant on-the-job training and leadership development valuable for a continued career in the private, public or not-for-profit sectors. Upon request, we can also work with universities to offer academic internship credits as appropriate.
For more information on Project CREED's internship program, please visit http://www.projectcreed.org/#!internship-program. To apply for our internship program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, cover letter and basic resume. In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
1. What do you hope to get out of an internship with Project CREED?
2. Why is public health education important to you?
3. What is your personal creed?
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Report to the Director of Strategy on a weekly basis;
- Research foundations and organizations to act as future partners;
- Promote and expand Project CREED’s “Buy a book, donate a book” individual support program;
- Coordinate with Communications Department on fundraising aspects of marketing strategies;
- Organize fundraising events;
- Research target donor audiences and develop appropriate appeals;
- Maintain donor records;
- Provide other departments with relevant client and donor information that will help to improve their engagement.
RequirementsDue to the fact that these interns will be representing Project CREED to the public, young adults with leadership experience are preferred.
Traits that are helpful:
- ability to learn and use a variety of online resources