Senior Development InternIce Hockey In Harlem
Development and Fundraising InternshipChildren's Museum in Easton
Data/Development Intern -- Virtual & Upaid (12-24 hours/week)Client or Project of Vivify LLC
>>> Data/Development Intern (Unpaid, 12-24 hours/week)Client or Project of Vivify LLC
>>> Data/Development Intern -- Virtual & Upaid, 12-24 hours/weekClient or Project of Vivify LLC
Development InternBookmark This
We Care Jacksonville
900 university Blvd.
DescriptionThis is a great internship for someone looking for experience in a nonprofit. We Care is a local nonprofit that provides medical care for our uninsured and undeserved. As an intern you will gain many experiences including...
• Field experience in event planning, public relations, marketing, and fundraising.
• Networking opportunities with nonprofit organizations, media outlets, event sponsors, and companies.
• Experience the ‘behind the scenes’ of a special event.
• Portfolio materials.
• Resume and interviewing assistance, if needed.
• Recommendation letter upon completion of internship.
• College credit, if applicable.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting members of the Development team with:
• Write and edit press releases.
• Design flyers as needed for events, programs or socials.
• Assist with website updates via Word Press.
• Develop an intern blog.
• Handle all social media sites, including developing a social media plan.
• Help to promote events through social media, email blasts, flyer distribution and face to face contact.
• Assist with our Young Professional Advisory Council (YPAC).
• Assist with promoting all YPAC meetings, socials and events.
• Attend any meetings or seminars as requested.
• Assist in the production of our annual fall event.
• Promote event through all communication avenues.
• Help secure volunteers for events.
• Organize all media articles.
• Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements• College student, preferably a Junior, Senior, or graduate student.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Well developed organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• A self-starter with a desire to learn.
• Knowledge of Excel, Publisher, and Word.
• Must be willing to negotiate for in-kind services, donations, and other items.
• Outgoing, friendly personality.