MarketingPrime Realty Investments
Web Development InternshipNGIN Workplace
Development Intern - Musical Theatre FactoryMusical Theatre Factory
Zappos Mobile Front End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Zappos Mobile Back End Development College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Development/Fundraising InternBookmark This
Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center
500 South Main Street, Suite 1100
DescriptionThe Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking highly motivated, self-starting interns to assist 10-20 hours per week with fundraising and development coordination. This position is a vital part of our fundraising team and will provide project and administrative support for donor relations and fundraising campaigns. Receive excellent nonprofit experience in sales and data entry systems while supporting a great cause!
Responsibilities* Assist with donor thanking and donation coordination
* Maintain agency-wide donor database through reporting system and data entry
* Research new donor opportunities with local corporations/businesses
* Project management
Requirements* Currently enrolled as an undergraduate (or recently graduated)
* Able to dedicate minimum of 15 hours per week
* Able to receive course credit for the internship
* Excellent writing skills and superior attention to detail
* Education in business, marketing, public relations, communications or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and data entry