Training and Development Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
COMMUNITY PLANNING INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Development InternCovenant House Georgia
Development Intern - Bike MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Development Intern - Walk MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Developmental Editor Intern DescriptionBookmark This
DescriptionThe Developmental Editor Intern will be responsible for the developmental editing of
manuscripts for NCM Publishing. Developmental editing includes cleanup of
grammar, punctuation, clarity, and plot. The intern will be responsible for editing 3-4
books between Feb 2013 and June 2013.
• Each manuscript should be edited within 3 weeks of being received.
• 8-10 chapters must be edited per week.
• Editing feedback is due each Friday via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Included
in the feedback are the chapters edited with the editing markups.
• The above can be accomplished using the track changes feature. Send one copy with
comments (tracked) and the other copy with the edited (final) version.
• Send any questions via email or send Skype address for Skype.
RequirementsEnglish and or Journalism background
Detail and date oriented
Ability to operate Internet Systems
Expert with Word and PDF format
Attention to detail
Open for critique
Knowledge in APA and MLA writing styles
Knowledge with using tracking editing system