ELECTRONIC ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am the owner of a busy product development business.
An aerospace engineer who works on NASA projects is designing one of our new, innovative product for the leisure industry. We are in the final stages of 2 of the invention prototypes and are now starting a third project where we require an electronic engineer to work hand in hand with our mechanical engineer intern. You will have an integral part in the design and implementation of the electronic side of this product. You will have the invaluable benefit of watching the development and manufacture of this exciting new product from scratch! As things are getting very busy, we need an individual who is able to hit the ground running, brainstorming, trouble shooting.
This intern will be involved in the development of the product design, manufacture, and launch of this new product. They will be learning with highly important 'hands-on' experience, ready to integrate their new knowledge into the next stage of their career.
For some reason this internship is showing up as 'virtual' however please note this internship is office-based.
Responsibilities- design using relative software of multiple parts of multiple product lines
- research parts/designs/competition on web
- liaise with manufacturers in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong re estimates
- write product specs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKManagementTEAM@GMAIL.COM
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
- excellent knowledge of electronic-specific engineering software. Please specify your qualifications in your resume.
- 110% reliability and dependability
- initiative to work on own, finish projects to deadlines.
- team-work and flexibility to chip in where necessary to complete a project
- willingness to learn, absorb information, keep an open mind.
- no ego please
- own phone, car and laptop
- patience!! as we are manufacturing in south east Asia and have language barriers
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills