Membership/Marketing CoordinatorThe Markaz, Arts Center for the Greater Middle East
Program Operations AssistantProject Footsteps, Inc
Entry-Level Account RepresentativeEmpyrean Inc
Project Development Intern Fall 2015The Centers for Families and Children
Development Department InternThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Event and Development InternBookmark This
Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation
110 North Carolina Ave, SE
DescriptionThe Event and Development intern will have opportunity to learn the importance of event planning and development in the hunting, fishing and conservation nonprofit arena.
DUTIES: Support the needs of the Event and Development team, including assisting with event preparation and breakdown. Additional responsibilities will depend upon the ability and interest of each intern and the needs of CSF. Maintaining the highest level of professionalism while interacting regularly with CSF staff, elected officials and supporters of the Foundation is vitally important.
1. Undergraduate or graduate student with an interest in event planning and development;
2. Available to work on a committed weekly schedule, preferably 40 hours/week for a minimum of three months, but will also consider a part time position;
3. Ability to organize, set priorities, and work under pressure while paying attention to detail;
4. Strong computer skills;
5. Good disposition, hard working, creative, with an interest in taking on a variety of tasks; and
6. Commitment to the goals and methods of the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation. An interest in hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation is encouraged.
TO APPLY: E-mail your cover letter, resume, transcript, and three references to Ms. PJ Carleton, Director of Events and Donor Relations at email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling deadline with summer, fall and spring positions available.