Fund Development InternBookmark This
Music Unlocks Success In Children Foundation
5439 Penfield Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionThe Music Unlocks Success in Children Foundation partners with elementary schools in the San Fernando Valley to help children reach their academic potential through our music education program. Intern will work with the Fund Development/Grant Writer Board member to develop a grants ready system and support fund raising activities.
- Research and develop grant and sponsorship resources.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Edit and proof own and supervisors work with open communications.
- Use alternate forms of communication (social media) resulting in improved interactions.
Requirements- Possess passion for children's arts education needs.
- Possess strong research, writing and editing skills.
- A team member who takes suggestions and direction with a positive attitude.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, and are people-oriented.
- Dedication to our organization's mission.