Content Marketing Developer and Media TechnologistBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Project Development and Research InternMississippi Consortium for International Development
Corporate Training and Development InternshipCorporate Learning Institute
Website Development and Research InternshipSiyufy International INC.
Development InternECPAT USA
Fundraising & Development Intern for Youth Video Production Non-ProfitBookmark This
Lil Filmmakers, Inc.
DescriptionLil Filmmakers Inc., a non-profit organization that trains youth in video production and performing arts seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist and manage our growing fundraising and development department. This internship is an excellent opportunity to delve into grant writing and play a vital role in securing a future for a well known community based non-profit organization.
Responsibilities• Manage and update our potential funder spreadsheet through research of grantees
• Assist with the development of fundraising strategies and best practices for grant writing
• Draft, edit, and assist the Executive Director with Letters of Intent and grant proposals for program and operational funding for the organization
Requirements• Have a working knowledge grants, development, and the fundraising arena, preferably for non-profits
• Highly detailed reading and writing skills
• Previous internship or related experience in grant writing or fundraising is a plus
• Committed, self-motivated, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
•Location in the Philadelphia or Greater Philadelphia region preferred.
•Enthusiasm for the mission of Lil Filmmakers Inc.