Fundraising & Development Intern for Youth Video Production Non-ProfitBookmark This
Lil Filmmakers, Inc.
DescriptionLil Filmmakers Inc., a non-profit organization that trains youth in video production and performing arts seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist and manage our growing fundraising and development department. This internship is an excellent opportunity to delve into grant writing and play a vital role in securing a future for a well known community based non-profit organization.
Responsibilities• Manage and update our potential funder spreadsheet through research of grantees
• Assist with the development of fundraising strategies and best practices for grant writing
• Draft, edit, and assist the Executive Director with Letters of Intent and grant proposals for program and operational funding for the organization
Requirements• Have a working knowledge grants, development, and the fundraising arena, preferably for non-profits
• Highly detailed reading and writing skills
• Previous internship or related experience in grant writing or fundraising is a plus
• Committed, self-motivated, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
•Location in the Philadelphia or Greater Philadelphia region preferred.
•Enthusiasm for the mission of Lil Filmmakers Inc.