Training and Development Summer InternNational Corporate Housing
COMMUNITY PLANNING INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Development InternCovenant House Georgia
Development Intern - Bike MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Development Intern - Walk MSNational Multiple Sclerosis Society, Long Island Chapter
Grant Project CoordinatorBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
DescriptionCompany: Green Lifestyles Network (GLN)
Job title: Grant Project Coordinator
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA (Out of state applicants will be considered DOE)
Reports to: Small Grant Manager
Green Lifestyles Network, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is looking for a Grant Project Coordinator. This person will coordinate the work of grant development teams to capture and manage external resources to support the programs and services of GLN. Responsible for maintaining an efficient and complete administrative record of all grant activities. Supports grant manager, grant writers and monitor the progress of grant-funded projects to ensure successful implementation in accordance with grant contract terms and agency requirements.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as an intermediary person between the internal team and the external environment, discussing and talking to all stakeholders.
• Participate in the arrangement of project schedules.
• Research the fundraising materials, offering useful ideas and accesses.
• Support the development of project creation.
• Report to the treasurer the progress of project.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, marketing, international business is required.
• Some experience in creating business plan, project management is preferred.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who email their resume will be considered.