Grant WriterBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
DescriptionCompany: Green Lifestyles Network (GLN)
Job title: Grant Writer
Work Location: Los Angeles, CA (Out of state applicants will be considered DOE)
Reports to: Small Grant Manager
Collaborates with: Sponsorship Manager, Large Grants Manager, Finance
? Part-time ?Volunteer
Responsible for identifying funding opportunities and securing grant funds.
Green Lifestyles Network, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is looking for grant writers. Do you have experience in the non-profit sector working as a Grant Writer? If so, GLN wants to talk to you today. We have an opportunity in the non-profit arena for a professional and energetic Grant Writer.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The position reports to the Small Grant Manager and is part of a team. This person must be multi-tasked and must be able to work independently. Writes grants to secure new funds and complete grant continuations packets for existing grant funded projects. Identify and develop funding sources. Articulate GLN’s position summations, reports and other formal business correspondence.
• Write grant proposals and reports to foundations and corporations as determined by the grants calendar and grant reporting requirements.
• Manage a busy grants calendar across multiple program areas.
• Develop and steward relationships with our current and prospective Grantors to meet our mutually beneficial needs.
• Research corporations and foundations to meet new program and capital funding needs.
• Work collaboratively with Director of Development and small Grant Manager to coordinate corporate underwriting campaigns.
• Collect and summarize program and budget results submit reports to Grantors on time.
Must have a bachelor's degree and/or three years’ experience and provable track record in successful grant research and writing. Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and calmly under deadline are necessary qualities.
The ideal candidate writes persuasive, clear, concise proposals; has experience soliciting local and national foundations and corporations; meets deadlines and juggles multiple priorities; and maintains a professional work style. Experience managing a growing grants schedule is desired. Ideal candidates would see the position as a growth opportunity within the grants, research and campaign developmental areas.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who email their resume will be considered.