LAMP Web Development @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
DescriptionBuild beautiful UI and UX with our talented, ambitious team. As a part of the dev team, you will work with to create a very fun, unique user experience! This position is ideal for students looking to participate in our organization's mission with the possibility of advancement.
If you're interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, we would like to hear from you!
Expect to commit 15-25 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
Responsibilities- Improve the interactions between users of our native mobile app and facebook integration.
- Design mobile app UI/UX and web interfaces.
- Use GitHub for revision control.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks.
- Passion for designing exceptional user interfaces.
- Pixel-perfect detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Organized and analytical.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate design objectives efficiently.
- Experience creating wireframes and storyboards showing layout and interactivity of an interface.
- Experience using GitHub.
- Experience with Codeigniter
- Experience with Amazon EC2/remote storage engines.
- Experience with Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.