Logistics and Supply Chain Management InternshipBookmark This
pNeo, LLC is a leading distributor in the juvenile products industry. Founded in 2008, pNeo has operations in the US, Canada and Australia. pNeo is passionate about the creative use of technology and has a deep passion for parenting and healthcare. This passion is what drive us.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. pNeo is seeking interns majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain, Engineering and Life Sciences fields. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving abilities.
pNeo, LLC offers these interns an opportunity to work in a variety of fields, including:
• Operations Supervision
• Project Management
• Purchasing and Materials Management
Work with the logistics and operations teams to determine the best manufacturing location for various product lines.
* Student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or related fields.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
* Good oral and written communication skills.