Mobile Application Development InternBookmark This
711 W 17th St, C-1
Costa Mesa, CA
DescriptionAndromeda Power, LLC is seeking highly talented and motivated candidates for a Mobile Application Development Intern at our US headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA.
We manufacture ORCA, the most compact Fast Charging Station for Electric Vehicles available on the market, and need a set of user-friendly Smart Phone applications to enable the users to control the charging of their electric vehicles in a simple yet effective manner.
If you believe you fit this profile and meet the qualifications detailed below, we want to hear from you!
Andromeda Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities- Envision and Design a new user-friendly Smart Phone interface to ORCA
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Have IT competency in the following: Android and/or IOS, C++
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to work well independently
- Capacity to work under tight deadlines and deliver updated applications on time