Content Marketing Developer and Media TechnologistBeantown Media Ventures, LLC.
Project Development and Research InternMississippi Consortium for International Development
Corporate Training and Development InternshipCorporate Learning Institute
Website Development and Research InternshipSiyufy International INC.
Development InternECPAT USA
NAWOSB BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN-Immediate NeedBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national membership based organization focused on educating women owned companies about Federal government contracting, certifications and other opportunities.
We are seeking a Business Manager Intern to create more business opportunities for the organization.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Contacting businesses, organizations, churches, etc. to get NAWOSB as a speaker
* Composing emails
* Follow up phone calls, emails
* Attending networking events/functions (some)
* Intern must be articulate-above average in written and verbal communication skills. Must be a great speller or at least frequently use grammar and spell check!
* Must be professional in appearance, appropriate attire for business meetings, network events, etc.
* Interest in business, networking , people
* People skills-positive energy