Web DesignerTW Sports & Entertainment
Business Development / Sales InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Social Media & Community Management InternEmpty The nest
Winter Institutional Advancement InternshipProject Bread
Social Media / Business Development Intern Wanted for Production Company and New Clothing LineSugar and Spice Productions
NAWOSB BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN-Immediate NeedBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a national membership based organization focused on educating women owned companies about Federal government contracting, certifications and other opportunities.
We are seeking a Business Manager Intern to create more business opportunities for the organization.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Contacting businesses, organizations, churches, etc. to get NAWOSB as a speaker
* Composing emails
* Follow up phone calls, emails
* Attending networking events/functions (some)
* Intern must be articulate-above average in written and verbal communication skills. Must be a great speller or at least frequently use grammar and spell check!
* Must be professional in appearance, appropriate attire for business meetings, network events, etc.
* Interest in business, networking , people
* People skills-positive energy