Network Development InternBookmark This
Culver City, CA
DescriptionFullscreen is looking for motivated and exceptionally bright individuals to help support our women focused networks. As a member of the team you will learn extensively about online monetization and video content development.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a passion for digital media and seeks the opportunity to grow with an exciting fast-moving start-up.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter and natural leader with a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
• Creative thinker capable of explaining complex solutions
• Strong relationship building skills
• Detail oriented
We are more than happy to write glowing letters of recommendation and give you what you need to get college credit! And, since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, this could turn into a full-time opportunity!
To apply for this position, send an e-mail reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Full name, e-mail address, and phone number
• A brief note about why you would be great for this internship
• PLEASE PUT “WOMEN FOCUSED NETWORK DEVELOPMENT INTERN” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE E-MAIL
• [Important Requirement] Applicants must be eligible to receive college credit.
Fullscreen is a next-generation media company building a global network of YouTube channels with content creators and brands. The Fullscreen Network generates over 1 billion monthly video views and reaches over 90 million subscribers, making Fullscreen a Top 5 YouTube Partner. Fullscreen provides a full suite of end-to-end YouTube tools and services to many of the world's leading brands and media companies. Led by an experienced team of online video thought-leaders, Fullscreen was founded in January 2011 by George Strompolos and is based in Culver City, California.