Fundraising Data InternshipMet Council
Fall 2014 Development InternThe Hopeful Dawn Foundation
Business Development Intern (aka Aunt Fannie's Evangelist)Aunt Fannie's
Fall Intern-Major Gifts (Northeast)Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Fall Intern-Major Gifts (Southeast)Boys & Girls Clubs of America
NewSpace Global Business Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionNewSpace Global ("NSG") is a fast growing start-up positioning itself as the leading source of information for the NewSpace industry. NSG provides a unique suite of products that includes Thruster, a monthly market tracking report, industry indices (the NSG 100, NSG PTC,and NSG OTB), and NewSpace Watch, a daily online news source. The NSG customer base includes Fortune 500 companies, universities, NewSpace start-ups, government agencies, think tanks, student organizations, and investors. NSG was recently featured in USA Today, CNBC, Huffington Post, The Economic Times, Euro Money and other notable publications.
Responsibilities- Be proactive and look for new sales opportunities
- Identify, pursue, and close on leads in a virtual environment
- Support marketing and product development with sales data and customer feedback
Requirements- Ability to develop positive, long term relationships with individuals in a virtual environment.
- Highly organized, meticulous, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with web-based productivity and communication tools (e.g. Google docs and Skype)
- Warm and competent phone presence
- Familiarity with NewSpace is a plus (but not necessary)