PRODUCT ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am the owner of 2 busy product development businesses.
An aerospace engineer who works on NASA projects is designing our new, innovative product for the leisure industry. We are in the final stages of this prototype invention and design and so you will have the invaluable benefit of watching the development and manufacture of this exciting new product from scratch! As things are getting very busy, we need an intern to help finalize these 2 designs before starting on 2 new projects.
This intern will, not only be involved in the development of the product design, manufacture, marketing, and launch of this new product but also be intrinsically semi-involved in the running of a business. They will be learning with highly important 'hands-on' experience, ready to integrate their new knowledge into the next stage of their career.
Responsibilities- design using relative software of multiple parts of multiple product lines
- research parts/designs/competition on web
- liaise with manufacturers in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong re estimates
- write product specs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKMANAGEMENTTEAM@GMAIL.COM
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
- excellent knowledge of Solidedge, Solidworks, Pro engineer or Catia
- 110% reliability and dependability
- initiative to work on own, finish projects to deadlines.
- team-work and flexibility to chip in where necessary to complete a project
- willingness to learn, absorb information, keep an open mind.
- no ego please
- own phone, car and laptop
- patience!! as we are manufacturing in south east Asia and have language barriers
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills